Club Diary Dates & Events
Dover's Annual General meeting ~ Sunday November 22nd @ 10.a.m.
be held in the clubrooms
RETURNING TO TRAINING STEP TWO
.. as from Sunday July 5th
No classes will be held at 9.15 am.
4-6 months, Grade 1 and Grade 2 classes
will be conducted
All Grade 3, 4
and 5 classes will be held at 11.15am-12.00noon
As previously, allow time to register on the
relevant grade sheet, sanitise your hands,
distancing and leave the grounds quickly when you have finished training
There will NOT be any Flyball, Rally
or Obedience Ring training.
There will NOT be any training on Tuesday (Puppy
Kindy) & Wednesday nights.
Please 'follow' us on
Facebook. The Committee is meeting on Sunday 12 July 2020
(after training). Any further changes will be posted here.
updated June 8th, 2020 ..
We will be returning to training in stages, commencing Sunday June 14th,
with social distancing and other restrictions in the wake of the
Covid-19 threat ...
.. and initially only on Sunday mornings, with apologies to our evening
until we can assess the smooth running of our
daylight sessions before progressively returning
to a full
range of classes and activities in coming weeks.
your patience and co-operation,
and look forward to welcoming you
Return to Sport / training update ~ May, 2020
Community sport and training clubs may resume
activities from June 8th
with restrictions in place on numbers,
distancing, and Covid-19 protocols.
Dover's committee will meet
in early June
to determine the most appropriate date
for classes to recommence,
and what arrangements will need to be made to comply
guidelines at that time, and to keep members and instructors safe.
may well not be in the week of June 8th.
The outcomes from that
meeting will be reported here as soon as those decisions are known.
update , March 17th, 2020
line with government guidelines for the containment of the spread of
CoVid-19 virus in the
South Australian community, all training
classes and events conducted by Dover Gardens
and all other
dog clubs affiliated with DogsSA ( our governing body) are cancelled as
March 17th, 2020 until further notice, to be reviewed in May and
subsequently until resolved.
This decision was made by the
Council of DogsSA (our governing body) and imposes similar
restrictions on activities as were already being practised in all other
The full statement is available on the DogsSA website
committee and instructors deeply regret this interruption to training,
and ask members to be patient in these unprecedented circumstances,
to maintain some regular
training at home, and follow developments
here or on the club's Faceboook page :
We hope to see you back in training at the club as soon as the
Covid-19 issue has passed,
and hope none of you are personally
affected by the virus ~ take care !
Calendars for all DogsSA events, and for all dogsports,
and one for just Obedience & Rally events,
are available at :
events 'on hold' due to the Covid-19
virus health protocol